At least I hope I can commit to no life for a month. We’ll see how that goes.
What did I do? I just registered to take the REG part of my CPA exam. July 27th at 1:00pm. It’s like divine appointment cannot miss.
I’m halfway through the course. Lord willing, next week I’ll be finishing REG 4.
- Mon-Wed nights
- 2 hours of lecture
- read through chapter went over that day
- gather flashcards pertaining to subject
- do 10 questions each night from 4 modules= 40 questions
- If need be, repeat lectures ( approx 4 hr sections)
- Do each regulation’s simulation (1 hr)
- Look over items I’m struggling with
- Finish one whole module (pages vary from 2-10)
- Do simulations/software questions
- Throughout the week, carry flashcards EVERYWHERE I GO.
Want to help me out?
- Ask me at the end of each week how many hours I’ve been studying.
- If you see me around ask me for my flashcards and quiz me
- Let’s go to Panera, Library, or B & N for studying.
- I mean it when I say studying