An email I received from my mom. Just had to post it 🙂
1. Try everything twice.
One woman’s epitaph read, ” Tried everything twice. Loved it both times!”
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
(Keep this in mind if you are one of the grouches!)
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, technology, etc. Never let the brain get idle.
An idle mind is a devil’s workshop. (The devil’s name is Alzheimer’s.)
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, laugh long, and laugh hard. Laugh until you grasp for breath.
If you have a friend that makes you laugh spend lots and lots of time with him/her.
6. The tears happen:
Endure, grieve, and move on….
The only person who is with us our entire life is ourselves.
LIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love:
Family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, etc.
Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health:
If it is good, preserve it.
If it is unstable, improve it.
If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don’t take guilt trips.
Take a shopping trip, even a trip to the next county, or to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.
10.Tell the people you love you love them, at every opportunity.
11. Forgive now those who made you cry. You make not get a second chance.
And if you don’t send this to four people, who cares? But do share this with someone 🙂
Remember: Lost time can never be found.