Care to join? Look up the original post [Click Here]
Rules of Participation
You must agree to the Community Network MeMe date which is December 12, 2010 at 12:01.
You must agree that on December 12th you will visit at least five blog links that you have never visited before and leave a comment on their responses (my site, The Past to the Present, not included). Replace my site with your site.
You must answer each of the ten questions and with more than a simple yes or no response.
You must post the entire Master Meme Blog List of blogs participating regardless of how long the list may grow to be below your answered questions. (Please continuously update the list).
You must title your post the same as everyone else, “Community Network Meme”.
You must promote the Community Network Meme at least once on Facebook or some other form of social media, even if it is just your own blog to get even more bloggers to participate. Provide the link back to your original post so they can post this in its entirety, just like we did.
If you would like to participate and write the post in your language and not English, feel free to translate it or you could post both translations.
Make sure to either vote for or like the post appropriately.
1. If you could interview anyone on your blog (alive or dead) who would you chose and why?
2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger?
3. Can you share a little bit about yourself that you have not already mentioned on your blog?
4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why?
5. What do you think is the most fulfilling part of being a blogger?
6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live?
7. You’ve been doing medical research for decades and have finally found a cure. What was it that you found a cure for and why did you choose this particular ailment?
8. What is your most guilty pleasure?
9. Answer only one. What is your favorite book, movie or TV show?
10. What do you think is the very best smell in the world? The one smell that can take you back to a time and place of a very vivid memory in your past?