Day 25 My biggest pet peeve that has nothing to do with blogging, being online, computers or anything else related to the Internet is…
Drivers. They drive me CRAZY. Those that drive in the fast lane at 10-15mph SLOWER than the posted speed. Drivers that hesitate at the green light. There are so many other cars behind you that want to get through too! PAY ATTENTION! Drivers that are clearly distracted either by their phone or their kids yelling at each other in the back seat.
Ok, I thought I covered all the bases with my first Please, for my sanity.
1. If you are chilling out on the freeway and not in any hurry: GET OFF THE FREEWAY!
2. If I text you and you text me back a reply…please wait til I text you back. Don’t text me again. I got your text message, I’m busy!
3. We’ve known each other for 10 years how do you not know I’m not a picky eater and something probably happened as to why I no longer eat potatoes, salmon, soy sauce, bread, cookies, etc.
4. You know the game red light, green light? Yeah, you played it when you were little… well, you know how when the moderator said “Green light” you ran towards him like crazy? “Red light” you screeched to a stop (literally sometimes falling over) and “Yellow light” you TRIED to walk slowly in a fast manner…? YEAH! Apply this to the ROAD!!!!
5. Actually, I’ll just send you a memo when I’m going to be driving around…so you can stay off the road.