I know I’m late! I’m so sorry! 😦
1. If you could interview anyone on your blog (alive or dead) who would you chose and why? I would interview my cousin J. She’s eccentric and without shame, literally. She would give you an honest answer to any question.
2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger? I believe my candidness-whatever is going through my head is being typed out.
3. Can you share a little bit about yourself that you have not already mentioned on your blog? I am easily pleased by cheap thrills. I can get excited about anything and everything no matter how small. Sometimes, I think its pathetic.
4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why? Melanie’s life ramblings. I think it’s pretty obvious but I ramble about my life.
5. What do you think is the most fulfilling part of being a blogger? That my life ramblings seem to have some connections with people across the globe.
6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live? I would probably sit down and reflect on my life for a while. If there was anything that needed changing I would try to rectify with the time I had remaining-persons and circumstances. I would strive to leave the world as “righteous” as I could with God.
7. You’ve been doing medical research for decades and have finally found a cure. What was it that you found a cure for and why did you choose this particular ailment? Eczema, allergies, anything under that broad umbrella. I suffer from this and it’s a pain to deal with sometimes, ok I lied, ALL the time. Random flare-ups, needing stronger medicine, etc.
8. What is your most guilty pleasure? French fries but its so bad for me because I’m severely allergic. The next day I’ll suffer for the next 3 days from flare-ups. I tried. Sadness. Not just french fries but potatoes in general, lol.
9. Answer only one. What is your favorite book, movie or TV show? This is quite difficult…but I would have to say The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas. Great plot I could not put this book down.
10. What do you think is the very best smell in the world? The one smell that can take you back to a time and place of a very vivid memory in your past? The smell would probably be onions being sautéed… will always bring me back memories of family and friends. Always.
Visit 5 blogs and comment:
2. Over A Cup Of Coffee
3. Scent Of My Heart
5. Femininity iMagazine
6. The Liminal State
7. Connoisseur of the Feminine Physique
8. Fraudulent Mind
9. Iron Cook: American
10. Humanity vs. The Apocalypse
11. A Rose Is A Rose
12. Morpho Designs
13. That Chick Person
14. Finding The Humor
15. Just Kissie
16. My World Is Getting Smaller Every Day
17. What’s Up With That?!?
18. The Past To The Present
19. Coffeeboi Streetwalker
20. Chatterbox Dude
22. FreshLittleHands Blog