Ok, I thought I covered all the bases with my first Please, for my sanity.
1. If you are chilling out on the freeway and not in any hurry: GET OFF THE FREEWAY!
2. If I text you and you text me back a reply…please wait til I text you back. Don’t text me again. I got your text message, I’m busy!
3. We’ve known each other for 10 years how do you not know I’m not a picky eater and something probably happened as to why I no longer eat potatoes, salmon, soy sauce, bread, cookies, etc.
4. You know the game red light, green light? Yeah, you played it when you were little… well, you know how when the moderator said “Green light” you ran towards him like crazy? “Red light” you screeched to a stop (literally sometimes falling over) and “Yellow light” you TRIED to walk slowly in a fast manner…? YEAH! Apply this to the ROAD!!!!
5. Actually, I’ll just send you a memo when I’m going to be driving around…so you can stay off the road.
There are just some things I would ask you not to do or to do, for my sake.
1. Do not step on your brakes every 5 seconds when the car in front of you is 15 feet away. It’s really annoying to find that out when I pass you.
2. Do not diddle-dawdle when you are waiting for the light to turn green. There are people behind you waiting for the light to turn green as well and want to see how many cars can go through before the light turns red.
3. When you tell a joke, please do not be the first person to laugh. It makes it awkward when the joke wasn’t that funny.
4. Is it too much to ask for a definite yes or no answer when I’m texting you about plans? I don’t understand what K means.
5. While we’re on that subject.. KK doesn’t help either.
6. When driving and you are on your phone please stay in the slow lane. Somehow older people on their phone in the fast lane makes people agitated, me included.
7. When you cut me off and I honk at you, I honked at you because you cut me off. Don’t look at me like I’m some crazed woman.
8. I wouldn’t honk at you if you were going faster than me. Speed up!
9. I understand FACEBOOK is the new thing but if you really wanted to keep in contact with me you’d use your phone, you have my number. I don’t understand how me getting a FACEBOOK helps our relationship because you don’t even send me a text every now and then. I know your phone is always with you. Facebook is only with you when you log on, just saying, I don’t understand.
10. Instead of assuming I’m looking at the calorie intake, ask me. It saves you from looking like a doofus when I say I’m looking at the ingredients because I’m allergic to a lot of things…
Thank you in advance,