Saturday, my sister and I cooked dinner since our parents were out of town for the weekend. This is a synopsis of what Darlene learned:
- Before you buy, read what ingredients are needed (she bought sloppy joe sauce)
- Luckily, we had ground meat at home
- Don’t leave a frying pan being heated on the stove too long
- When you put butter on it, it will start smoking (Yes, she freaked out-she also filled the house with smoke)
- When grilling hamburger buns, don’t leave them too long, yes they will burn. (she gave me the extra crispy-go figure)
All in all, dinner was great-chili, sloppy joes, & corn bread.