Time for a phone upgrade. Too many choices…
Currently, I have a SonyEricsson Walkman
The phones I’m contemplating…
Not needing data plans…
Needing Data Plans…
Personally, I can’t find a justification to have internet on my phone since I’m already in front of the computer M-F 8:30-6pm. Usually more since my CPA course is an online review course.
I must have:
- Alarm clock-works even when my phone is off or dead
- Extensive texting memory–can’t keep deleting messages
- Address book capabilities: assigns contact picture, ringtone, message tone, able to store several numbers, addresses, email, and birthdays
- User-friendly calendar
- Customizable user interface–wallpaper, shortcuts, etc.
- Impeccable battery life-I’m on my phone a lot: texting & phone calls
- Currently, I have a 3.2 mp camera. Must need the same or better-I know random but I’m spoiled.
How else am i supposed to take awesome random pictures for my blog?!
Any suggestions or reviews?
Ok, confession all these phones are free on ATT upgrade. I know I’m cheap but if I don’t have to pay for it then I’ll take it!
I am willing to spend up to $25 on a phone.
My chat session with an ATT rep–I have a one-year warranty with new phones and a 90 day warranty with a refurb. Honestly, I can put my new phone to the limit. I’m not overprotective about my phone it’s just an item making my life easier… it doesn’t signify any real importance. I think it’s funny how some people are over-protective…anyway, that’s a different topic altogether.
Feedback welcome & much appreciated…